Best and Easy Banana Bread Recipe
- Bananas Crushed 4-5
- All-purpose flour 2 cups
- ½ cup of butter ( at room temperature, softened )
- 2 eggs (at room temperature) beaten
- granulated sugar 3/4 cup
- half teaspoon of vanilla essence
- half teaspoon of salt
- one teaspoon of baking soda
- half tea spoon of cinnamon powder
1. Start by preheating your oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Sift together all the dry ingredients in a big bowl , that are cinnamon powder, salt, baking soda and all purpose flour. Mix well and set aside.
3. Take another bowl and add softened butter, eggs and granulated sugar and stir well. Then add the crushed banana & vanilla essence into it and mix to form a creamy mixture.
4. Add the dry ingredients into this creamy mixture and continue mixing till it is well combined.
5. After greasing a loaf pan with flour and butter, add the prepared mixture into the pan.
6. Place this loaf pan into preheated oven and let it bake for 60 minutes at 325 degree Fahrenheit. You may have to give more time until toothpick is coming clean.
7. Take out the loaf pan, cool it.
You can sprinkle a little icing sugar on top for a beautiful look.