Banana Pudding is a delightful Southern treat created with only a few ingredients. We can prepare it for important events the day before and serve it to the guests. It can last for 3 to 4 days when placed in the refrigerator.
Approx 25 minutes
- 1 to 2 packages of vanilla wafer cookies
- Sliced bananas, six
- Vanilla pudding mix ( 5oz) 1 box
- Cream cheese one box (8oz)
- Condensed milk sweetened one can (14oz)
- 12 ounces of thawed whipped topping (frozen) or an equivalent volume of whipped cream (sweetened)
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- Milk 2 cups
- Use a handheld mixer to thoroughly combine the milk and instant pudding mix in a large bowl, ensuring no lumps are left. Put the bowl in the refrigerator for five to ten minutes.
- In another bowl, add the cream cheese, condensed milk and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Now combine this creamy mix with thawed whipped topping.
- As you continue to stir, add the pudding mixture ( from first bowl ) into this creamy mixture.
- Layer the banana pudding
- Place vanilla wafers in a trifle jar or a large dish as the bottom layer.
- Place sliced bananas over the vanilla wafer layer.
- Put pudding on top of the wafers and a layer of bananas.
- Keep repeating the layering process, and finish with a wafer layer.
- Keep chilled until ready to be served.
Delicious creamy banana pudding is ready.