Are you tired of famous buffalo chicken wings and want to try something new? Consider trying Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad. This dish offers the same bold flavor in a pasta salad format, featuring tender pasta, crisp vegetables, and a zesty dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is a savory dish combining buffalo chicken wings’ flavors with a classic pasta salad. Add pasta, chopped chicken tossed in buffalo sauce, and fresh vegetables to make this creamy salad. It’s an excellent choice for potlucks, picnics, and summer cookouts.
In this article, we will walk you through the simple and delicious recipe for buffalo chicken pasta salad and give some helpful tips to get better results!
Easy Recipe To Make Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
It is a versatile and nutritious dish that goes well with many meals. Making this tasty side takes a few easy steps.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Course: Side Dish
- 10 oz. bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups of rotisserie chicken shredded
- Quarter cup diced celery
- Quarter cup chopped green onion ( You can add olives, bell pepper, carrots or vegetables of your choice)
- Quarter cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the bow-tie pasta first according to its package directions. Then drain it and rinse it with cool water.
- Mix the Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add the shredded chicken, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, celery, and green onion to the bowl and stir to coat everything in the sauce.
- Add the already-cooked pasta to this bowl and stir it gently till everything is fully combined.
- Add some salt and pepper as desired after tasting the pasta salad
- Cover the bowl and chill the pasta salad in the fridge for around half an hour before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious buffalo chicken pasta salad!
Helpful Tips to Make Perfect Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
You could side dish this pasta on any occasion and get compliments from your guests. Some amazing tips to make crunchy, creamy pasta are:
- Cook the pasta al dente because overcooking the pasta can result in a mushy texture, ruining the salad’s overall texture.
- Fresh vegetables add color and flavor to the salad. You can use any vegetables, but popular choices include celery, carrots, bell peppers, olives and onions.
- To shred the chicken for the recipe, use a stand mixer or a hand-held mixer . Both work well for smaller amounts of chicken. You can either use a food processor or any blender but be careful not to over-process the chicken.
- Always taste before serving and adjust the seasoning of salad as necessary. You may need more salt or pepper to achieve the desired flavour.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is a scrumptious, easy-to-prepare side dish amazing for some quick lunches or dinners. Try out our recipe to create a tasty salad with flavour and nutrition.