Are you bored of having the same bland side dishes for your dinner each night? Let me assist you in adding flavour to your meals without spending all day in the kitchen, so stop looking now! The solution to all your cooking worries is this broccoli recipe in the Instant Pot I have brought today.
With simple ingredients and super-fast cooking times, you’ll have a healthy, delicious side dish in no time. This meal is simple to prepare and full of flavour and nutrients that will make your taste buds want more. Grab your Instant Pot, and get ready to completely change how you eat dinner with this delicious broccoli recipe.
How To Cook Instant Pot Broccoli : A Step-by-Step Guide
This Instant Pot broccoli recipe is a quick and simple method to cook a nutritious and tasty side dish. This quick recipe is ideal for weeknights when you’re busy.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Course: Side Dish
Ingredients You’ll Need
- 1 broccoli head
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or according to taste
- Wash the broccoli and cut it into uniform-sized florets.
- Add your broccoli to a steamer basket. Then fill the Instant Pot with a cup of water.
- Put the steamer basket on the trivet (a small metal rack) that comes with an instant Pot and try to keep it out of the water as much as possible.
- Season the broccoli with salt.
- Switch the valve from the vent to the closed position before closing the Instant Pot lid.
- Press the Instant Pot’s Manual or Quick Cook/pressure cook button, then press the minus until it reaches zero. After it has cooked for zero minutes, yes, 0 minutes, the broccoli will cook while the Instant Pot builds up pressure. When it beeps, then it’s done.
- Please give it a quick release as soon as possible you don’t want to leave your broccoli in there for a long time because it will get so mushy.
- After all pressure is fully released in the venting mode then, open the lid , remove the trivet carefully from the instant Pot; drain the extra water.
- Now pour steamed broccoli into Instant Pot.
- Add butter, pepper, and lemon juice to steamed broccoli and carefully stir until the butter melts and the broccoli gets coated with the mixture.
- Pour broccoli into the serving dish and serve hot.
- Cut the broccoli into small, equal-sized florets so that it cooks evenly.
- For the most excellent flavour use lemon juice that is freshly squeezed.
- Add freshly minced garlic to the butter mixture for extra flavour.
- To make your broccoli softer, set the timer to 1-2 minutes instead of 0.
The Instant Pot broccoli is a great low-carb, healthy food fix that fits easily into your daily meal plan. Low-carb vegetables like broccoli can provide essential vitamins, minerals, and fibre while helping to reduce your carb intake. So, grab your Instant Pot, gather your ingredients, and give Instant Pot Broccoli Recipe a go. The nutritious food and mouthwatering flavours will make your body and taste buds grateful!