Keto chicken alfredo is a favorite low-carb recipe that’s creamy, savory, filling and perfect for dinner. You can indulge in your desires without feeling regretful. It is an ideal recipe for someone who follows the keto diet, with its delicious taste that everyone will love.
Keto chicken alfredo is going to be your next family favorite dish.
How To Cook Keto Chicken Alfredo: A Step-by-Step Guide
Keto chicken alfredo is a flavorful, creamy recipe with few carbohydrates. This recipe uses juicy sauce consisting of heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and garlic on delicious chicken breasts. For a filling and guilt-free lunch, serve this delectable sauce over zoodles or shirataki noodles.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Course: Main Dish
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Cut 2 pounds of skinless and boneless chicken breasts into small pieces.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese.
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley.
- 2 zucchini noodles
- In large frying pan, add oil, let it heat, and now add chicken and fry on medium to high flame. Season it with little black pepper , salt and dried basil and cook it for 5-7 minutes or until light golden brown. Add cooked chicken into a bowl and put aside.
- Melt the butter, add garlic to the same frying pan and keep frying for 1to 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add fresh cream and parmesan cheese and mix for 3-5 minutes until cheese melts down and the sauce thickens.Turn off the heat after cheese melts.
- Now place the same pan on medium flame. Add the cooked chicken to the pan and toss with the sauce.
- Mix in the zucchini noodles and the chicken and sauce. Cook the zucchini noodles for a couple of moments or until they are delicate, however firm.
- Add a little minced parsley .The dish is ready to be served.
Enjoy some excellent chicken alfredo that fits your keto diet!
- A double boiler is the finest technique to reheat a cream sauce. It will ensure steady heating and prevents the sauce from breaking.
- Avoid overcooking the zucchini noodles, as they can become mushy if overcooked.
- To achieve the desired cheese flavor, use freshly grated parmesan cheese. You can use either vegetable peeler or spiralizer to get thinly sliced zucchini.
- Add veggies like broccoli or spinach to the skillet for a fuller dinner.
The keto chicken alfredo recipe is a simple yet tempting dish that is quick to prepare and suitable for any weeknight dinner or a big occasion dinner. This dinner is fulfilling and healthy because of the blend of juicy chicken, creamy Alfredo sauce, and zoodles or shirataki noodles. It will undoubtedly please your all family and friends. Try it and enjoy the delectable flavor of this keto-friendly dinner!