Most Delicious Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe
- All-purpose flour (256g) or 2 Cups
- Oil 1/2 Cup (108g)
- Baking Powder 1 Tablespoon
- 1 can pure pumpkin puree (15oz or 425g)
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla extract (5ml) 1 teaspoon
- Granulated sugar (150g)
- Brown sugar 3/4 Cup(165g)
- Cinnamon powder 2 teaspoons
- Quarter teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Half teaspoon Salt
- Quarter teaspoon of ground cloves
1. Start by preheating the oven to 420 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grab a big sized bowl, start adding the dry ingredients into it. Add all-purpose flour, 165g brown sugar, 150g granulated sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Add the spices cinnamon powder, ground nutmeg and cloves.
4. Mix all the dry ingredients
5. Add the wet ingredients 2 eggs, pumpkin puree 15 oz from the can, ½ cup of oil and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix these thoroughly.
6. Take a muffin pan. Sprinkle cooking spray on the bottom of the muffin pan or use baking cups. Take an ice cream scoop and start adding this mixture to the muffin pan. Ice cream scoop helps the mixture distribution easier and is good for even, fluffy muffins.
7. Place the muffin pan in the oven. Let it bake at 420 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes then drop the temperature of the oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for almost 20 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean. Take the pan out for cooling.
8. Use a frosting of your choice and sprinkles or use icing sugar to decorate these muffins.
Delicious pumpkin muffins are ready to be served.