Rice Pudding is a delectable dessert whether served warm or cold. The rich and creamy flavour makes this easy to make dessert as one of our favourites.
Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe
This post might have some affiliate links which means i may receive a little commission at No cost to you. Please review my disclaimer here
Approx 40 min
- 5 cups of whole milk
- 4 tablespoons of butter (at room temperature)
- Half cup of rice rinsed
- 1 can of condensed milk (sweetened)
- 1/4th cup of grounded nuts (mixed nuts or the ones u like almonds, cashews etc)
- Little cardamom pods
- A few saffron strands
- Turn On Sauté mode on the instant pot, add butter and let it melt, then turn off the Sauté mode.
- Then add rest of the ingredients in the instant pot, mix well, put the lid on Sealing it for pressure.
- Turn on the Porridge mode and let it cook for 20 minutes . Let pressure of the pot to release naturally which may take another 20 minutes or so.
- Open when all pressure has released, switch to Sauté mode and cook until it reaches desired consistency. You can also add some milk and cook further if you feel it’s too thick.
- Take out in a dish when it reaches moderate temperature.
- Garnish with nuts of your choice or cinnamon.
- Delicious creamy rice pudding is ready to be served.
How long would it stay good in refrigerator ?
It would be good tasting for about 4-5 days if stored in airtight box at adequate cool temperature. But the fresh rice pudding tastes the best . So consume it in 2-3 days .